Items Listed by Category: Cemeteries
- Mennonite Cemetery
- (1925 – 1968) The first cemetery of the Mennonite Church in southwest Manitoba.
- Métis Cemetery
- (1920s – 1942) With the establishment of the Metigoshe Métis Community, a small cemetery appeared. The first body interred was an infant from the McLeod family. She was followed by seven others at most.
- Old Deloraine Cemetery
- (1881) The area's very first permanent pioneers were laid to rest in this scenic cemetery.
- Lauder Cemetery
- (1899 – Present) The Lauder Cemetery is extremely well kept.
- St. Paul's Cemetery
- (1892-1963) A charming cemetery on Turtle Mountain
- Prairie View Cemetery
- (1901-1910) A small cemetery once existed on this site.
- All Saint's Cemetery
- (1888-1904) The All Saints Cemetery is home to at least 8 graves.
- Quaker Church Cemetery
- (1899 – 1948) A small cemetery exists beside where the Chain Lakes Friends Meeting House once stood.
- Melgund Cemetery
- Melgund Cemetery. Several headstones still exist on the site.
- St. Claude Cemetery
- (1882-1887) Depressions mark several of the 47 graves recorded at the site.
- Old Wakopa Cemetery
- (1880) The Old Wakopa Cemetery is the resting place of some of the earliest homesteaders of the Turtle Mountain region.