Items Listed by Category: Churches
- Mennonite Church
- (1939 – 1960) Mennonites from Eastern Europe and Russia immigrated to the Whitewater area in 1923 and built this church.
- Copley Church
- (1890-1913) The Copley Church was the first church of any denomination to be built west of the Souris River. Sadly, it only saw a few years of active use.
- Prairie Skills Building
- (1896 –Present) The Prairie Skills building has come through many incarnations since it was built to serve as a Catholic church.
- St. Paul's Church
- (1892-1963) A collection of Belgian settlers built this church on Turtle Mountain.
- St Claude Mission
- (1882-1887) This mission was founded by Father John Malo. Later the parish grew as Metis families moved in from the Red River Settlement. The mission was moved to St John's when the railway came through.
- All Saint's Church
- (1888-1929) The All Saints Church was established by a group of Church of England settlers. It served the area for over 30 years.
- Quaker Church
- (1899 – 1948) The Chain Lakes Friends Meeting House operated here for 50 years before being moved to Dand and renamed the Dand United Church.