Restaurants and Cafes
Boissevain and Area
Boissevain Bakery: Breads, Cakes, Muffins, Cinnamon Buns, Cookies, Coffee and many other treats.
- South Railway St, Boissevain
- Phone: 1-204-534-6130
Boissevain Golf Course Clubhouse:
- Located just south of Boissevain off Highway 10
- Phone: 1-204-534-2365
Busy Bee Drive-In: Locally owned and operated, great fast food and ice cream. Open seasonally ~May to October.
- Boissevain, north edge of town along Highway 10
- Hours: Open 7 days a week
- Phone: 1-204-534-2226
- Located in the Home Hotel in Boissevain, 488 South Railway.
- Phone: 1-204-534-6272
- Visit: www.thehomehotel.ca/chicken-chef.html
Choy's Restaurant: Delicious Chinese Food.
- 558 Stephen Street, Boissevain
- Phone: 1-204-534-6257
Country Corner Cafe: Excellent pies, desserts, snack and meal options.
- Located in Ninga, 14 kms east of Boissevain
- Phone: 204-534-2373
International Peace Garden Cafe: Located in the new Peace Garden Interpretive centre, nearby the cactus garden.
- 27 kms south of Boissevain
- Hours: 10:00am-5:00pm 7days a week
- Phone: 1-204-534-2510 or 1-888-432-6733
- Visit: peacegarden.com/guest.htm
Sawmill Tea and Coffee Company: The Sawmill serves a simple lunch in addition to coffeehouse beverages and treats all day long. Pool table, secondhand book store, gift store. Musicians visit the Sawmill regularly, check the venue for concert listings.
- South Railway St, Boissevain, right off Highway 10
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am – 10pm and Saturday from 10am – 10pm
- Phone: 1-204-534-2232
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit: www.prairiepartners.ca/sawmill/default.html
Silver Saddle Grill: Local hang-out, lunch, dinner and coffee.
- Located in Minto, 15 minutes north of Boissevain
- Phone: 1-204-776-2224
The Station: This retail gift store has a small cafe corner with coffee, teas, muffins and cookies.
- 416 South Railway, Boissevain
- Phone: 1-204-534-6002
- Visit: www.stationonsouth.com/
Veva's Diner: New building built in 2012!
- 513 Mill Rd, just off Highway 10 in Boissevain
- Phone: 1-204-534-2989
Deloraine and Area
- 5 kms south of Deloraine at the Golf Course
- Phone: 204-747-2411
Hoysun Chinese Restaurant:
- In Deloraine
- Phone: 1-204-747-6373
Rendezvous Restaurant: Newly refurbished in 2011. A local hang-out.
- Phone: 1-204-747-DINE or 1-204-747-3463
Waskada Genesis Inn:
- Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm. Sun 10:00am-2:00pm
- Phone: 1-204-673-2690
- 9 Boundary St, Melita
- Phone: 1-204-522-2484
Happy Chopstick Restaurant:
-148 Main St, Melita. - Phone: 1-204-522-3966
- 126 Main St, Melita
- Phone: 1-204-522-3352
Sub Factory: Homemade and delicious subs and wraps!
- 139 Front Street.
- Phone: 1-204-522-8864
Townsend Valley Golf Course: Fully licensed dining in the summer.
- 140 Townsend Dr., Melita.
- Phone: 1-204-522-3820
Heritage Restaurant: Built by the community, for the community, stop by this local hang-out for a bite to eat.
- Phone: 204-634-2384
- 301 E Railway St, Hartney.
- Phone: 204-858-2248
Lauder Inn: Located in the small ghost town of Lauder, this coffeeshop is housed in the community’s old two room schoolhouse.
- 22 min drive southwest of Hartney
- Open sometimes 7 days a week, call for hours. 200 Lorne Ave, Lauder.
- Phone: 1-204-858-2244
Red Door Cafe:
- 237 E Railway St, Hartney.
- Phone: 204-858-2313