Items Listed by Access Terms: Publicly Visible
- Billy's Point
- (1930s) Billy Gosselin's home became a meeting place and dance hall for the Metigoshe Métis Community.
- Boundary Trail Visible - Sourisford
- (1873) The Boundary Commissioner Trail is still visible in this location. It is used by a local farmer to run cattle down to the Souris River.
- Bison Rubbing Stone - Pierson
- A bison rubbing stone south of Pierson.
- Captain Large’s Blacksmith Shop
- (1903 - ) Captain Large built his steamship the “Empress of Ireland” in his Blacksmith shop in Coulter: South Antler Steelworks.
- A long history surrounds this Souris River crossing place. Where the Boundary Commission Trail crossed the river is still visible.
- CNR Continues East
- (1898-1961) This branch of the CNR Railway came to southwest Manitoba from Winnipeg, via Carmen.
- Grande Clairière School
- (1914 – 1961) Mountainside was an early prairie community and a stop on the Wakopa Subdivision of the Canadian Northern Railway.
- Marsden School No. 2
- (1938 – 1966) Métis kids from around Metigoshe Lake attended Marsden School No. 2. It became a hall and community centre for the Métis.
- Pancake Lake
- (1880) The early Dominion Government placed four shelters at this spot for the convenience of travellers. It became a regular stopping place for settlers heading west.
- CNR-Hartney-Carmen-Winnipeg Branch to Hartney
- (1900-1961) The Canadian National Railway was built past "Trackend" at Argue to reach Hartney from the east in 1900.
- CNR Hartney-Carmen-Winnipeg Branch to Virden
- (1905) The CNR built a bridge over the Souris River and reached Grande Clairière in the fall and Virden by Christmas.
- CNR Hartney-Carmen-Winnipeg Branch to Argue
- (1898 – 1961) The CNR was built as far as Argue in 1898. Argue was known as “Trackend” while the future course of the line was debated. Delegations from Deloraine, Waskada, Melita and Hartney lobbied for the route to go to their respective towns.
- CPR Lauder-Alida Branch to Alida
- (19011-1976) The CPR continued to Alida, SK in 1911.
- CPR Lauder-Alida Branch
- (1905-1976) The CPR built west of Lauder as far as Broomhill then continued to Tilston the following summer. A flood in the spring of 1976 took out the bridge at Bernice along with some of the track, which brought an end to the use of this Branch.
- CPR Lauder-Alida Branch to Tilston
- (1907-1976) The CPR from Lauder continued to Tilston in 1907. A flood in the spring of 1976 took out the bridge at Bernice along with some of the track, which brought an end to the use of this Branch.