Items Listed by Category: Hamlets
- (1901 – Present) Coulter was a station on the Lyleton Branch of the Canadian Pacific Railway. It grew into a small community.
- Grande Clairière
- (1888 – Present) A Catholic priest from France established a parish and community here.
- (1899 – Present) This village grew up around the train station on the CPR line that led southwest from Deloraine.
- Medora was a village on the Canadian Pacific Railway between Deloraine and Napinka.
- (1891) Two of the CPR lines met at Lauder in a “T” junction.
- (1891 – Present) At the crux of two railways, Napinka was at first thought destined to be a successful railway town.
- Whitewater Village
- (1886 – 1960s) Whitewater village flourished on the shore of Whitewater Lake for over 75 years.
- (1891-Present) Elva was named after the first child to be born in the village.