There are no stories published for this geoitem.
Other Features Nearby
(Pre 1600 - 1885) The Boundary Commission Trail was the first “highway” to the west, carrying First Nations to and fro, Métis on buffalo hunts and finally Europeans looking for rich farmland.
The 28 miles of the Canadian National Railway from Adelpha to Deloraine was completed in 1914.
(At least 1894/1895 - March 31st, 1966)
(1905-1960s) A small community grew around this CNR railway station.
Category: Embryo Towns
- Publicly Accessible
Note: A Cairn is left on the site of the Desford St. John's Anglican Church
- Unknown or Not Applicable