(September 11, 1957-1962)
There are no stories published for this geoitem.
Other Features Nearby
(1738) La Verendrye was the first European to cross the plains and in 1738 he came across a collection of 101 Assiniboine tents along Cherry Creek.
Look at life through the eyes of a prairie pioneer at the Beckoning Hills Museum.
(1885 – Present) Cherry Creek was the name of this town before the CPR came through and renamed it after a Dutch financier.
Breads, Cakes, Muffins, Cinnamon Buns, Cookies, Coffee and many other treats. Phone: 204-534-6130
Located next door to the swimming pool, ball diamonds and fair grounds. Phone: 1-204-534-2406 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hwy 10, just north of Boissevain
“Romance by the Railroad Park,” South Railway St – Local farmers and craftspeople gather here every Friday from June 1st to September 30th. Lunch is served by a different community group every week. 11am - 1pm
Just south of Boissevain off Hwy 10. Phone: 204-534-2365
578 Mill Rd. Home to Hotstuff Pizza and a full convenience store. Phone: 204-534-7243
336 South Railway St, Boissevain. Phone: 204-534-2441
(1820s and 1830s) The Dakota and Assiniboine met in this region for a battle.
Good fast food and ice cream on the north edge of Boissevain. Phone: 204-534-2226
(1888-1945) Caranton was previously known as Nimitaw. The Caranton School District bought the old Nimitaw School building and moved it. And moved again twice in it's lifetime.
Located in the Home Hotel, 488 South Railway, Boissevain. Phone: 204-534-6272
An award-winning model railway collection. Located in Boissevain beside Tommy Turtle.
(1912 – 1962) The Lauder Subdivision, also known as the “Blue Flea” Line. The Tracks were removed in 1975-6.
The CPR reached Boissevain in 1885.
The CPR reached Deloraine in 1886.
300 South Railway St, Boissevain. Locally owned and operated. Phone: 204-534-6568
(1905 – 1936) The Great Northern Railway covered the almost 70 miles between Brandon, Manitoba and St. John North Dakota.
A collection of 300 full-mount animals from North America and New Zealand set in interactive, natural scenes.
The Moncur Gallery contains over 1000 artifacts, most of which local historian Mr. Bill Moncur picked up out of his field.
Sanger was a station of the CPR. The “Blue Flea” Line headed north from here.
The Sawmill serves a simple lunch, coffeehouse beverages and treats. Used book store, handmade items, pool table. Open late. PHONE: 204-534-2232 EMAIL: email@example.com VISIT: http://www.prairiepartners.ca/sawmill/default.html
Phone: 1-204-534-8004 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A newer, bigger building built in 2011. 513 Mill Rd, Boissevain. Phone: 204-534-2989
Unknown or Not Applicable
- Unknown or Not Applicable
- Unknown or Not Applicable