(1886-Present) The town of Old Deloraine relocated to this location to be on along the railroad.
- Newcomb's Hollow: Old Deloraine Land Titles Office
- (1880 – 1893) During its thirteen years of operation, the Old Deloraine Land Titles Office settled 1,200,000 acres of prairie land.
- Old Deloraine
- (1882 - 1886) Old Deloraine was established just north of the Land Titles Office, but moved when the railway came through the area.